Forms Plus have 35 years of experience in sourcing and managing print for clients in the corporate and public sector: we know how best to help you with long-term planning and scheduling when it comes to your printing needs. Read on to find out how we can help you control your costs and support you with print management.
• Ordering made easy – You can order with us via email, fax or telephone and Forms Plus can also plan convenient reminders so you can check your stock levels. Please note that we will never place a reorder without contacting you first to authorise this – we ensure that the control over the service stays with you, the customer.
• Stock control – Forms Plus will create an in-depth, clear print management report on a regular basis, outlining stock balances including all of your recent deliveries.
• Support – We pride ourselves on the personal touch we have with our customers and will always be on hand to offer support, knowledge and advice.
• Design – We also have a keen eye for design and have helped many business with this aspect of their forms. We can aid you from the design stage to the delivery stage, or if you simply need help with the initial concept/with alternations and finer details.
• Storage – Your stock will be kept at optimum temperature and humidity in our warehouse – a vital necessity for integrated products. We also offer a Fire Store service on request where a proportion of your business critical stock can be kept.
• Distribution – You have a choice of having your goods being delivered the following ay after ordering or 2/3 days later. Stock orders that we receive 3pm will be despatched on the same day – this is totally up to you.
• A knowledgable team – The Forms Plus team is made up of print specialists working together with print partners, so we can always choose the right production facility for your exact requirements. This also means you can fulfil all of your needs from one place.
• Reduced print volumes – In handing your printing needs over to us, it’s easier to keep on top of what you’re actually using in resources. This is valuable information as it reduces waste and allows you to focus your attention to other areas of your business – let us take the strain.
If you would like more information about the print management service we offer here at Forms Plus, please do not hesitate to contact us.